Holidays are a great time to learn new techniques for making simple cards and decorative books to give to friends and family. Get ready to have fun as we make several things for you to take home and inspire you for other holiday gifts!
C.J. Grossman has taught thousands of adults and children how to make books and cards. She has an MFA from California College of the Arts and shows her work nationally.
Space is limited. Please register with a librarian.
- Celebrate Women's History with Stories & Crafts
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area