Holidays are a great time to learn new techniques for making simple cards and decorative books to give to friends and family. Get ready to have fun as we make several things for you to take home and inspire you for other holiday gifts!
C.J. Grossman has taught thousands of adults and children how to make books and cards. She has an MFA from California College of the Arts and shows her work nationally.
Space is limited. Please register with a librarian.
- Holiday Craft
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room