A beginning email class which includes instruction on sending and receiving emails, organizing folders, creating an address book, opening and sending attachments. An active email account is required.
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 1, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.