Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, March 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room