Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 2, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- A Question of Color: John Harris vs. Sutro Baths
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, February 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area