Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年3月6日Parkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年3月9日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Everything in Pen Sings of Books
- 星期三, 2015年3月11日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍