Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2014年10月4日Portola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年10月6日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- 星期三, 2014年10月8日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍