Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期三, 2017年１月25日, 3:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- 星期四, 2017年１月26日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2017年１月28日, 3:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室