Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- 星期四, 2017年2月23日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- 星期四, 2017年2月23日, 3:00 pmWestern Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2017年2月25日, 3:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室