Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- 星期四, 2017年3月2日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- 星期六, 2017年3月4日, 1:30 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期六, 2017年3月4日, 2:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室