This class is cancelled due to illness. It should start up on January 3. Phone 415 557 4253.
Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- CANCELED Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 24 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 24 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Email 101
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil