This class is cancelled due to illness. It should start up on January 3. Phone 415 557 4253.
Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Sábado 30 de Julio de 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 31 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 1 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 31 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras