This class is cancelled due to illness. It should start up on January 3. Phone 415 557 4253.
Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Jueves 23 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Instagram: Advanced
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Jueves 23 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones