This class is cancelled due to illness. It should start up on January 3. Phone 415 557 4253.
Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones