A basic introduction on how to set up an Email account, basic Email functions and how to access your library record online.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
Open to everyone
First come, first serve
Limited to 12 per class
- Girls Who Code Information Meeting
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.