With the volatility of the stock market last year, smart investors turned to dividend strategies, targeting a sweet spot of reliable income and share price gains. In this workshop, you’ll learn the different types of dividends that are available and how companies pay them. No prior experience necessary.
Janet Campbell is founder and principal of Abunda Financial LLC, a registered investment advisory firm. She has more than 25 years of experience as a financial advisor, securities analyst, portfolio manager and consultant for top national firms.Ms. Campbell earned a BA Degree in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley. She is a Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner and Enrolled Agent with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. She is also a member of the CFA Institute, the Security Analysts of San Francisco, and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors..
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room