Dividends 101: Introduction to Dividend Investing
With the volatility of the stock market last year, smart investors turned to dividend strategies, targeting a sweet spot of reliable income and share price gains. In this workshop, you’ll learn the different types of dividends that are available and how companies pay them. No prior experience necessary.
Janet Campbell is founder and principal of Abunda Financial LLC, a registered investment advisory firm. She has more than 25 years of experience as a financial advisor, securities analyst, portfolio manager and consultant for top national firms.Ms. Campbell earned a BA Degree in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley. She is a Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner and Enrolled Agent with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. She is also a member of the CFA Institute, the Security Analysts of San Francisco, and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors..
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 8 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Lunes 28 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones