Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
1939, 130 minutes
James Stewart won the New York Critics Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Mr. Smith, an idealistic country boy who goes to Washington as a short-term senator. Disillusionment sets in slowly as he realizes the political games being played in the nation's Capitol. His fight to expose the corruption to the public brings the film to a moving finish.
Más información en la página de Elecciones.
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Movie Time
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Cheaper By the Dozen
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret