Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
1939, 130 minutes
James Stewart won the New York Critics Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Mr. Smith, an idealistic country boy who goes to Washington as a short-term senator. Disillusionment sets in slowly as he realizes the political games being played in the nation's Capitol. His fight to expose the corruption to the public brings the film to a moving finish.
Más información en la página de Elecciones.
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- Viernes 24 de Febrero de 2017, 3:45 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones