1992, 102 minutes
Tim Robbins’ directorial debut is a dead-on "mockumentary" of a right-wing folksinger’s senatorial campaign, complete with paranoid campaign director, inane TV anchors, investment scandals, and MTV-style music videos. This shrewd, funny political satire combines the best of election year politics with the stinging wit of political humor.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
For more information, please see our Elections 2014 page.
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Videos & the Artist Books
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area