Planes, Trains and Automobiles, 1987, 93 minutes.
En route to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with his family, easily annoyed businessman Neal Page (Steve Martin) finds his first-class plane ticket has been demoted to coach, and he must share his flight with obnoxious salesman Del Griffith (John Candy). A sudden snowstorm in Chicago forces the plane to land in Wichita. Unable to find a room in any of the four-star hotels, Neal is compelled to accept Del's invitation to share his accommodations in a sleazy motel. We know from the outset that the oil-and-water Neal and Del will be best buddies by the end of the movie, but it's still a fun ride.
- House of Temptation
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films for Adults - A League of Their Own (1992)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Family Film: Monsters University
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area