Planes, Trains and Automobiles, 1987, 93 minutes.
En route to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with his family, easily annoyed businessman Neal Page (Steve Martin) finds his first-class plane ticket has been demoted to coach, and he must share his flight with obnoxious salesman Del Griffith (John Candy). A sudden snowstorm in Chicago forces the plane to land in Wichita. Unable to find a room in any of the four-star hotels, Neal is compelled to accept Del's invitation to share his accommodations in a sleazy motel. We know from the outset that the oil-and-water Neal and Del will be best buddies by the end of the movie, but it's still a fun ride.
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Martes 3 de Febrero de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Movie Time: Chinese New Year
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Thursdays at Noon film: Do the Right Thing
- Jueves 5 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret