Planes, Trains and Automobiles, 1987, 93 minutes.
En route to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with his family, easily annoyed businessman Neal Page (Steve Martin) finds his first-class plane ticket has been demoted to coach, and he must share his flight with obnoxious salesman Del Griffith (John Candy). A sudden snowstorm in Chicago forces the plane to land in Wichita. Unable to find a room in any of the four-star hotels, Neal is compelled to accept Del's invitation to share his accommodations in a sleazy motel. We know from the outset that the oil-and-water Neal and Del will be best buddies by the end of the movie, but it's still a fun ride.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie: Suicide Squad (2016)
- Viernes 31 de Marzo de 2017, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones