Planes, Trains and Automobiles, 1987, 93 minutes.
En route to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with his family, easily annoyed businessman Neal Page (Steve Martin) finds his first-class plane ticket has been demoted to coach, and he must share his flight with obnoxious salesman Del Griffith (John Candy). A sudden snowstorm in Chicago forces the plane to land in Wichita. Unable to find a room in any of the four-star hotels, Neal is compelled to accept Del's invitation to share his accommodations in a sleazy motel. We know from the outset that the oil-and-water Neal and Del will be best buddies by the end of the movie, but it's still a fun ride.
- Films for Adults: Ministry of Fear
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Teen Movie: Moonrise Kingdom
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones