Planes, Trains and Automobiles, 1987, 93 minutes.
En route to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with his family, easily annoyed businessman Neal Page (Steve Martin) finds his first-class plane ticket has been demoted to coach, and he must share his flight with obnoxious salesman Del Griffith (John Candy). A sudden snowstorm in Chicago forces the plane to land in Wichita. Unable to find a room in any of the four-star hotels, Neal is compelled to accept Del's invitation to share his accommodations in a sleazy motel. We know from the outset that the oil-and-water Neal and Del will be best buddies by the end of the movie, but it's still a fun ride.
- Teen Movie: Drag Me to Hell
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 4:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- The Sound of Music Memories
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 5:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Following Sean
- 星期四, 2015年10月8日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂