Home for the Holidays, 1995, 103 minutes.
Forty year old single Chicagoan Claudia Larson, played by Holly Hunter, heads home for Thanksgiving having just been let go from her job at an art museum. In addition, Clare Danes as her daughter confides, on the way to taking Claudia to the airport that she’ll probably experience sex for the first time this weekend. The family she’ll be joining includes her overbearing parents, (Anne Bancroft and Charles Durning) a crazy aunt, (Geraldine Chaplin) a humorless sister, (Cynthia Stevenson), and her mischievous brother (Robert Downey, Jr.), bringing his new boyfriend, (Dylan McDermott) home. How could this Thanksgiving not be a great time?
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Children's Film: Sleeping Beauty
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Easter Parade (1948)
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room