Home for the Holidays, 1995, 103 minutes.
Forty year old single Chicagoan Claudia Larson, played by Holly Hunter, heads home for Thanksgiving having just been let go from her job at an art museum. In addition, Clare Danes as her daughter confides, on the way to taking Claudia to the airport that she’ll probably experience sex for the first time this weekend. The family she’ll be joining includes her overbearing parents, (Anne Bancroft and Charles Durning) a crazy aunt, (Geraldine Chaplin) a humorless sister, (Cynthia Stevenson), and her mischievous brother (Robert Downey, Jr.), bringing his new boyfriend, (Dylan McDermott) home. How could this Thanksgiving not be a great time?
- Intro to Manga with Karen Luk
- 星期六, 2017年１月21日, 2:00 pmPark 分館, Park 分館會議室
- Film: The Portrait of a Lady
- 星期六, 2017年１月21日, 2:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室
- Family Film: Zootopia (2016)
- 星期六, 2017年１月21日, 3:00 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館