Hannah and Her Sisters, 1986, 107 minutes.
A Woody Allen Manhattan mosaic, Hannah and Her Sisters concerns the lives, loves, and infidelities among a tightly-knit artistic clan. Hannah (Mia Farrow) regularly meets with her sisters Holly (Dianne Wiest) and Lee (Barbara Hershey) to discuss the week's events. It's what they don't always tell each other that forms the film's various subplots. Hannah is married to accountant and financial planner Elliot (Michael Caine), who carries a torch for Lee, who in turn lives with pompous Soho artist Frederick (Max Von Sydow). Meanwhile, Holly, a neurotic actress and eternal loser in love, dates TV producer Mickey (Allen), who used to be married to Hannah. Yes, it’s complicated - but very enjoyable - to see how these stories resolve.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Lunes 27 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Radiant Cinema: Reflections on Light and Shadow
- Miércoles 29 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil