Create personal or fictional stories and develop storytelling skills by learning to use gestures, vocal variety and improvisation. This free 16-week course is offered by San Francisco City College Older Adults Program. Instructor Bev Bender.
- West Side Whimsy
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.