Create personal or fictional stories and develop storytelling skills by learning to use gestures, vocal variety and improvisation. This free 16-week course is offered by San Francisco City College Older Adults Program. Instructor Bev Bender.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area