Create personal or fictional stories and develop storytelling skills by learning to use gestures, vocal variety and improvisation. This free 16-week course is offered by San Francisco City College Older Adults Program. Instructor Bev Bender.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, April 24, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 27, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area