This will be the 5th consecutive year that the Aurora Mandolin Orchestra will perform in the Koret Auditorium. The Orchestra will play from their varied repertoire, including traditional and semi-classical Italian, Spanish, Russian, specialty ethnic and contemporary orchestral compositions. Both professional and amateur musicians play mandolin, mandola, mandocello, guitar, string bass, accordion, flute and percussion to create their distinctive sound.
- 2016 - 2017 Opera Preview Lecture
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 10:30 am
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area