This will be the 5th consecutive year that the Aurora Mandolin Orchestra will perform in the Koret Auditorium. The Orchestra will play from their varied repertoire, including traditional and semi-classical Italian, Spanish, Russian, specialty ethnic and contemporary orchestral compositions. Both professional and amateur musicians play mandolin, mandola, mandocello, guitar, string bass, accordion, flute and percussion to create their distinctive sound.
- Six Roses - Jazz Performance
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 10:30 am
- Bernal Jazz Quintet
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room