Expert bakers from Sour Flour, a Mission bakery dedicated to neighborly bread gifting and bread education, will teach the basics of how flour ferments to create bread. They will focus on the starter, and discuss the 5 factors of Time, Temperatures, Hydration, Ratio, and Food. By learning how to feed and take care of the starter, we can understand how to use it to bake bread.
No sign-up or registration necessary.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room