Expert bakers from Sour Flour, a Mission bakery dedicated to neighborly bread gifting and bread education, will teach the basics of how flour ferments to create bread. They will focus on the starter, and discuss the 5 factors of Time, Temperatures, Hydration, Ratio, and Food. By learning how to feed and take care of the starter, we can understand how to use it to bake bread.
No sign-up or registration necessary.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Saturday, March 29, 2014Main Library, Government Information Center