Through a variety of bicycle safety classes, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation and safer streets for everyone. This one hour course will teach you how to ride safely and confidently sharing the street, the rules and regulations of the road, and how to integrate bicycling into your daily life – from commuting to shopping. All ages and skill levels are welcome to attend and no bicycle is required. This course is funded in part by the SFMTA. Please sign up in advance at the library or by calling (415) 355-2810.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Jazikidi - Caminos del Amazonas
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Fermentation Basics
- Miércoles 13 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Section Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
- Miércoles 13 de Julio de 2016, 6:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B