Through a variety of bicycle safety classes, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation and safer streets for everyone. This one hour course will teach you how to ride safely and confidently sharing the street, the rules and regulations of the road, and how to integrate bicycling into your daily life – from commuting to shopping. All ages and skill levels are welcome to attend and no bicycle is required. This course is funded in part by the SFMTA. Please sign up in advance at the library or by calling (415) 355-2810.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation.
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- 星期六, 2015年12月12日, 2:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- 星期六, 2015年12月12日, 2:00 pmBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館兒童區
- Solar Solutions for Climate Change!
- 星期六, 2015年12月19日, 3:30 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室