Stuart Bronstein, an estate planning and probate lawyer in San Francisco for more than 30 years, will help participants create fully functional wills. Bring a blue ink non erasable pen. Advance registration is required. See a librarian or call 415-355-5600. All programs at the library are free.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room