Stuart Bronstein, estate planning and probate lawyer in San Francisco for more than 30 years, helps participants create fully functional wills. Bring a blue ink non erasable pen. Advance registration is required. See a librarian or call 415-355-5600. All programs at the library are free.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Friday, April 18, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Kids Can Quilt!
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room