Age appropriate ghost stories and scary tales from around the world. From giggling over giants and willy nilly men, or jumping back and getting goose bumps from jump tales and errie stories, highly animated storyteller Michael Katz will keep you spellbound and laughing. For children age 5 and older.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Magic with Heather Rogers
- Friday, July 25, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- The Bubble Gal
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Cherry Hoops, Hula Hooper
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.