The Glen Park Library has been open in its current location for five years! Come help us celebrate with music, prizes and snacks – including birthday cake.
On this special day bring in photos that answer the question: What Does Glen Park Mean to You?
Maybe you have a great shot taken at the Glen Park Festival or in the canyon? The photographs can be historic or recent, paper or saved on a flash drive. We’ll scan them for our online gallery and feature some on our blog. Everyone who brings in a photograph will receive a special prize!
Later in the day La Familia Peña-Govea will perform lively Tex-Mex and Colombian music.
- Photo Scanning from 1:00-3:00
- Music from 3:00-4:00.
- Refreshments all day!
Join us for an afternoon of family friendly fun!
Ven a la biblioteca para ver un programa, obtener la tarjeta bibliotecaria y disfrutar de los libros.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 10:30 am
- The Sound of Music Memories
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- just DANCE
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room