Birds of a feather flock together at the library! Join us at Chinatown and learn how to fold a paper crane and other feathered creatures. We'll attempt to fold Senbazuru--a thousand origami cranes. According to Japanese legend, folding a thousand paper cranes will grant good luck and health. A worthy goal, let's see if we can do it! Instructions will be in English. All materials will be provided. Program is open to everyone.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room