Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about other settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps and how to send photo and video via email; iTunes, notepad feature, reminders feature and more.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Google Search Tips
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 1:00 pm
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm