Learn how to register for a web-based email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders to organize email messages.
First come first served.
No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pm
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 1:00 pm
- Email 101
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area