Learn how to register for a web-based email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders to organize email messages.
First come first served.
No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Families CREATE! at the Bridge
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Discover Hoopla
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, May 31, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- CANCELLED. Tinkering with Tinkercad
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio