Learn how to register for a web-based email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders to organize email messages.
First come first served.
No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab