Learn how to register for a web-based email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders to organize email messages.
First come first served.
No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 1:00 pm