Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse. We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required. Room capacity allows 18 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Viernes 3 de Abril de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Viernes 3 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras