Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps and how to send photo and video via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Seniornet Internet 101
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.