Beat historian Gerald Nicosia spent years looking for Lu Anne Henderson, the woman who started Jack Kerouac and Neal Cassady on their journey, because he knew that if not for her, the two men wouldn’t have taken the road trip that became the classic novel On the Road. Join us as Nicosia discusses his book One and Only which tells the story of the beautiful 15 year old girl who loved both men and taught them how to love each other. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- 星期四, 2016年9月29日, 6:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- 星期日, 2016年10月9日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- 星期四, 2016年10月20日, 7:00 pmSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室