Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Mother's Day Arts and Crafts
- Monday, May 4, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Make a Mother's Day Gift!
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Festive Paper Flowers
- Saturday, May 9, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area