Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Make your own Drum!
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 11:00 am
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Craft Night: Felt Fortune Cookies
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101 - Recycled Magazines Basket
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B