Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Holiday Card-Making!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Holiday Theme and Treats!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room