Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room