Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 1:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room