Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Family Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 1:30 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Painting
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Let's Get Crafty: Making Necklaces
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room