Come in and learn how to make a chrysanthemum kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," Kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- WritersCorps Presents: Space Menu!
- Monday, February 2, 2015Main Library, Atrium
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Air Plant Valentines
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Art
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area