The Treasure Island Museum Association and The Chinese Center of the SFPL will present Chinatown: The Hidden Cities of San Francisco. This hour-long documentary by Bay Area independent filmmaker, Felicia Lowe features some of San Francisco’s oldest neighborhoods and won an Emmy for “Best Cultural Documentary.” Ms. Lowe will be in attendance for discussion and to answer questions before and after the screening.
This documentary is presented in conjunction with the exhibition
Building Bridges: The James R. Lee Family Archives
which is on display in the Chinese Center of SFPL on the 3rd floor from November 3, 2012 - Feb. 7, 2013
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Sábado 31 de Enero de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Lion Dancers come to Richmond Branch!
- Sábado 31 de Enero de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Área Juvenil
- Chinese Envelope Craft
- Sábado 31 de Enero de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones