Do you have trouble managing your library eBooks? Are all of your digital holds coming in at once? Do you want to become an eBook power user? This class will teach you how to take advantage of advanced features in our eBook catalog such as placing and managing your holds, using the wish list, limiting your searches to available titles and returning titles early.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, April 29, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 9:00 amPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Coding Interview Coaching
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4