Do you have trouble managing your library eBooks? Are all of your digital holds coming in at once? Do you want to become an eBook power user? This class will teach you how to take advantage of advanced features in our eBook catalog such as placing and managing your holds, using the wish list, limiting your searches to available titles and returning titles early.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, October 4, 2015, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, October 4, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor