Do you have trouble managing your library eBooks? Are all of your digital holds coming in at once? Do you want to become an eBook power user? This class will teach you how to take advantage of advanced features in our eBook catalog such as placing and managing your holds, using the wish list, limiting your searches to available titles and returning titles early.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room