Do you have trouble managing your library eBooks? This class will teach you how to take advantage of advanced features in our eBook catalog. If you have an eReader device please bring it with you and we will show you how to use it to download books and other materials from the Library website.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Seniornet Internet 101
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.