Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 18 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Basic Computer Skills for Adults
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- WordPress: Beyond the Basics
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area