Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 18 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Encore Career Strategies
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio