Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 18 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Computer Classes for Adults and Seniors
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room