Take an auditory and visual journey down San Francisco´s Market Street -- one that reveals the perspectives of everyday users alongside those of designers and planners. The film, shot in 2012, intends to create a dialogue about the future of Market Street and preserve, on film, an experience of the corridor before its transformation. Join us afterwards for a discussion with designers, planners, the filmmaker and everyday users about the future of San Francisco´s greatest street. Presented by Walk San Francisco.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 12:00 pm
- *CANCELLED: San Francisco, the city that knows how
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 5:45 pm
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 2:00 pm