The 28th Jewish Music Festival and the San Francisco Public Library present
In song and music, a pioneering figure of the Yiddish/klezmer renaissance celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Ansky Ethnographic Expeditions that collected Jewish folklore and music from the shtetlekh of the Russian Empire, as part of the blossoming of contemporary Yiddish culture and commemorates the 70th anniversary of the heroic Warsaw ghetto uprising during the darkest days for the Yiddish world in Eastern Europe.
- Library Annual Open House Celebration
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay General Floor Area
- Opera for the People: Winter-Spring 2014
- Saturday, May 3, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 56th Annual Art Exhibit Opening Reception
- Saturday, May 3, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room