The 28th Jewish Music Festival and the San Francisco Public Library present
In song and music, a pioneering figure of the Yiddish/klezmer renaissance celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Ansky Ethnographic Expeditions that collected Jewish folklore and music from the shtetlekh of the Russian Empire, as part of the blossoming of contemporary Yiddish culture and commemorates the 70th anniversary of the heroic Warsaw ghetto uprising during the darkest days for the Yiddish world in Eastern Europe.
- Learn to Belly Dance!
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 1:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Tricycle Music Fest: The Gustafer Yellowgold Show
- Sunday, October 30, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 10:30 am