The 28th Jewish Music Festival and the San Francisco Public Library present
In song and music, a pioneering figure of the Yiddish/klezmer renaissance celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Ansky Ethnographic Expeditions that collected Jewish folklore and music from the shtetlekh of the Russian Empire, as part of the blossoming of contemporary Yiddish culture and commemorates the 70th anniversary of the heroic Warsaw ghetto uprising during the darkest days for the Yiddish world in Eastern Europe.
- The Sound of Music Memories
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- just DANCE
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Área Principal