Hipster Holiday Ornament WorkshopWant to make your own ornament this holiday season but don’t want to make anything that involves pipe cleaners and googly eyes. In this fun hand-sewing workshop GoGo Craft will teach you how to make your very own felt plushie narwhal, mustache, squirrel, or robot ornament that is perfect for gift-giving (if you can bear to part with it, that is). Perfect for crafters of any level!Materials, tips, and tricks provided. This workshop is for ages 18 and up. Space is limited, so please call or stop in to sign up. 415-355-5660.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am