Hipster Holiday Ornament WorkshopWant to make your own ornament this holiday season but don’t want to make anything that involves pipe cleaners and googly eyes. In this fun hand-sewing workshop GoGo Craft will teach you how to make your very own felt plushie narwhal, mustache, squirrel, or robot ornament that is perfect for gift-giving (if you can bear to part with it, that is). Perfect for crafters of any level!Materials, tips, and tricks provided. This workshop is for ages 18 and up. Space is limited, so please call or stop in to sign up. 415-355-5660.
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, September 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room